Quadralite Navigator Sync is a receiver compatible with the Navigator System which may be connected to studio and reporter lamps through a standard 3.5mm jack socket. In this way, it is possible to trigger lamps, which are not equipped with a socket suitable for Quadralite Navigator receiver.
Quadralite Navigator Sync may be set in one of 16 channels of the Navigator system. It is not possible to use the functions of lamps grouping and remote flash output adjustment. The device is powered from two AAA batteries.
Basic Device Features:
- Compatible with Quadralite Navigator system.
- Option to choose one of 16 communication channels.
- Range of up to 30 meters in the open fields.
- Working frequency of 433MHz.
- Guaranteed synchro time of up to 1/200s.
- Standard 3.5mm jack.
- Powered with the use of two AAA batteries. Kit includes:
1x Quadralite Navigator Sync receiver Warranty:
2 years Model:
For flashes with:
Number of channels:
Quadralite Navigator Sync
Wireless trigger – compatible with Quadralite Navigator system
sync socket Jack 3.5mm
30m (open areas)
2 x 1.5V AAA
1x Quadralite Navigator Sync receiver